- Kopru river rafting trip and optional Koprulu canyoning, from Kemer
- Enjoy the gorgeous scenery while rafting or canyoning in Koprulu Canyon
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Includes lunch, experienced guide, use of equipment, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
What To Expect
Head to the rafting base on the Kopru River where your guide provides you with a safety briefing and necessary gear including life jacket, helmet, and rubber water shoes. Then receive paddling instruction and set out on the rafts with your experienced guides,
Raft for eight miles (13km) on the Kopru River, taking in the lush landscape and landmarks. After rafting, sit down for an outdoor lunch near the river. Upgrade to include a canyoning experience.
You can purchase official photographs and video of your rafting trip before returning to your hotel at the end of your day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age for rafting tour is 5 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions like asthma
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-in-1 Canyoning and White Water Rafting Adventure with Lunch From Kemer.
- "I would advise young children by pass the big (cold) swim at the end of canyoning." See review