5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Licensed Local Tour Guide
Fully Air-conditioned Brand new vehicle with Separate Driver
Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off
All Parking fees
Entrance fees ( We will arrange the tickets in advance, so you will skip long ticket lines
Food and drinks
Gratuities are appreciated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FOR CRUISE GUESTS / We highly recommend you to meet at port after 30 / 45 minutes your ship docked to port in order to beat crowds / school buses and hot weather in the afternoon. It is better to meet early to have a better tour in Ephesus before the crowds.
Advantages of Our Private Tours Instead of Group Bus Tours
- It might be your first and only one time in Ephesus. Do not lose this opportunity that may come once in your life time.
- You do not have to stop your tour if one fellow gets ill or fell down in big groups in the ruins. Because, the guide of the big groups has to care with this person. Your tour will come unbearable although it might be your only day in Turkey.
- With a large group, you are dependent to their schedule. But in a private tour, you do not have to follow any of the program, you decide what you would like to see, when you want to start and conclude your tour. Because this is your own private tour, you are the boss and you decide to everything.
- In large groups, sometimes tour guides skip the most interesting details in a sight because it might be impossible to show it to everyone in a large group.
- In a private tour, you do not have to wait all the group with too many people who have different interests, try to take a picture of everything and usually stay behind the group.
- If you can not hear the guide in a large group or you fall behind because the pace is too fast, you are just out of luck.
- In a private tour, while visiting the ruins you do not wait for a long time in lines to get ticket or get into the ruins or museums. Because your private tour guide will make everything ready for you.
- In a private tour, you do not have to share your guide and Mercedes Van with many people, because you will have your own van and expert local tour guide.
- Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Izmir Cruise Port
- Ephesus Cruise Port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/20/2017 - 1/30/2023
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- FOR CRUISE GUESTS / WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AT PORT AFTER 30 / 45 MINUTES YOUR SHIP DOCKED TO PORT IN ORDER TO BEAT CROWDS / SCHOOL BUSES AND HOT WEATHER IN THE AFTERNOON. IT IS BETTER TO MEET EARLY TO HAVE A BETTER TOUR IN EPHESUS BEFORE THE CROWDS.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AT 8.00AM IF YOUR SHIP’S SCHEDULED ARRIVAL TIME IS 7.00AM. IF YOUR SHIP’S SCHEDULED ARRIVAL TIME IS LATER THAN 7.00AM, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MEET AFTER 30 MINUTES YOUR SHIP DOCKED TO PORT IN ORDER TO BEAT CROWDS FROM CRUISE SHIPS, SCHOOL BUSES AND HOT WEATHER IN THE AFTERNOON.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ephesus Port Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SKIP THE LINE : Best Seller Private Ephesus Tour / PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during SKIP THE LINE : Best Seller Private Ephesus Tour / PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during SKIP THE LINE : Best Seller Private Ephesus Tour / PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SKIP THE LINE : Best Seller Private Ephesus Tour / PRIVATE TOUR?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
SKIP THE LINE : Best Seller Private Ephesus Tour / PRIVATE TOUR
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSelçukKusadasiShore Excursions - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - Turkish RivieraPorts of Call Tours - Turkish RivieraHalf-day Tours - Turkish RivieraShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHalf-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory