- Comprehensive tour of Canterbury and Doverby bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Canterbury Cathedral and Dover Castle
- Escape the city for a day and explore the countryside on a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Please meet your Tour Guide at 9:00 am at London Bridge, Bus Stop R, on Tooley Street, SE1 2SW
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Itinerary is a guide, and the order of the visits may vary
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking to get around the sites and we recommend the wearing of comfortable clothes & walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travellers with serious mobility issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anderson Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms