12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tick off more of southern England’s attractions in less time on a private day trip to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath from London. On a private vehicle equipped with Wi-Fi, travel to Windsor Castle, the weekend residence of Her Majesty the Queen; demystify the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge; and take a guided tour of Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Refreshments and hotel pickup and drop-off in London are included.
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
- Visit Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath
- Free bottled water and 4G Wi-Fi are included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from London is included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Stonehenge always attracts crowds, but a private tour makes it easier to navigate the landmark.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle with working air-conditioning and heating with passenger sliding doors
Vehicle will seat 6 to 8 clients depending on your group size we use Ford, Mercedes, Kia and Hyundai
Tickets £26.50 Windsor Castle £19.50 Stonehenge less for Family, etc
We do not use coaches for tours we use 7 to 9 seater minivans
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also collet you from any Cruise ship port or London Airport at a small extra charge or we can also collect you from any London underground or main line train station. Also note we do collect from any London hotel or private rented accommodation in the City as part of the tour fee.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted Mountfitchet CM24 1QW England
- Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LY England
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: All entry tickets to all chargeable sites need to be purchased by the client direct from the sites own website before the tour or you can also purchase them on the day direct from the site. But note this will take much longer due to queue times for those people who do not have skip the line tickets purchased in advance and will cost more
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Note we do not guide inside Windsor Castle or the Bath House on this tour you will be told what do and when and the history before you enter. Then where and when to meet the guide after.
- Ticket website links and timing information will be emailed to you directly once you have placed the booking though Viator if you wish to purchase your tour tickets in advance and make sure you can skip the entry lines. You do not need to print any tickets all sites will accept e-tickets on your phone
- We do not use coaches for this tour we use 7 to 9 seater min tour vans only
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kingdom Private Tours Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath from London?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath from London?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath from London?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath from London?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath from London
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonShore Excursions - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyArchaeology Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyPorts of Call Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyShore Excursions - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArchaeology Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetPorts of Call Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetShore Excursions - CambridgeBus Tours - CambridgeArchaeology Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgePorts of Call Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Old Spitalfields Market Tours & TicketsTrafalgar Square Tours & TicketsSt. James's Palace Tours & TicketsMonument to the Great Fire of London Tours & TicketsPrince Edward Theatre Tours & TicketsChelsea Physic Garden Tours & TicketsAll England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) Tours & TicketsRoyal Opera House Tours & TicketsRegent Street Tours & TicketsLondon Luton Airport (LTN) Tours & TicketsWindsor Castle Tours & TicketsAlbert Memorial Tours & TicketsOld Truman Brewery Tours & TicketsLondon Transport Museum Tours & TicketsFleet Street Tours & TicketsDowning Street Tours & TicketsGatwick Airport (LGW) Tours & TicketsSt. Katharine Docks Tours & TicketsParliament Square Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds London Tours & Tickets