12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hike the famed Mt. Olympus, home of the Twelve Gods of Greek mythology and the country’s tallest peak. Enjoy the security of traveling with a guide and small group as you climb to the 9,600-foot (2,918-meter) summit. Your guide will help determine which route is appropriate based on your skill level, prepare necessary equipment, provide snacks, and teach you about the flora and fauna of this legendary mountain.
- Trek to the summit of the mythical Mount Olympus on this all-day tour
- Climb Greek’s highest peak with an informative guide
- Choose between one of several trails for climbers of varying skill levels
- Enjoy transportation, climbing gear, and snacks included in tour cost
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
National Park fees
Safety Gear (Helmet, Harness)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Photos & Video
Hiking Gear (Hiking boots +20€, Backpack +15€, Waterproof jacket +10€)
Departure & Return
Leof. Megas Alexandros 44, Nei Pori 600 63, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xtremeway Outdoors Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olympus Hiking Experience - Mytikas 2918m in a day?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Olympus Hiking Experience - Mytikas 2918m in a day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Olympus Hiking Experience - Mytikas 2918m in a day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olympus Hiking Experience - Mytikas 2918m in a day?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Olympus Hiking Experience - Mytikas 2918m in a day
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesMacedoniaThessalonikiHiking - ThessalonikiClimbing - ThessalonikiHiking - PeloponneseClimbing - PeloponneseHiking - Adriatic CoastClimbing - Adriatic CoastCategory