- 3-night gulet tour of the Turkish Riviera from Marmaris to Fethiye
- Sleep and sail aboard a wooden gulet, a traditional Turkish boat
- Get to know the lesser-known alcoves and bays around Ekincic Gulf
- Take an optional tour to the ancient fishing village of Dalyan and the nearby 'turtle beach'
- Enjoy swimming breaks at the stunning Oludeniz Bay as well as Gemiler Island and Turunç Pınarı
Departure & Return
We begin boarding the Gulet at Marmaris Harbour at 3:30 pm. In front of Anatolia Cafe
Afterwards around 16.30 the boat will anchor at Ece Saray Marina, Fethiye, and guests will leave the boat.
What To Expect
During your tour, explore Marmaris and Fethiye’s sun-kissed islands and beautiful alcoves. Admire the emerald green and sapphire blue waters that twinkle like jewels. After spending the first evening in the lively town of Marmaris, relax for the remaining voyage as you hop to and fro from coastal village to beach town enjoying swims at top notch bays along the way.
All meals are included on aboard the gulet.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fez Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms