4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
It’s original salad general it’s fresh salad tomatoes, onions, parsley and coriander
Tagine chicken with lemon
Chicken tagine cooked with presided lemons ana olives
It’s traditional dish composed (Chopped wheatgrass and seven vegetables, meat or chicken)
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fatima Zahra ALAOUI
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cooking Class with Chef Laila in Marrakech?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking Class with Chef Laila in Marrakech?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cooking Class with Chef Laila in Marrakech?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking Class with Chef Laila in Marrakech?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMarrakechCooking Classes - Central MoroccoCooking Classes - OuarzazateCooking Classes - EssaouiraCategory
Chez Ali Tours & TicketsEl-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi) Tours & TicketsMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara) Tours & TicketsANIMA Garden Tours & TicketsPalmeraie (Palm Grove) Tours & TicketsKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik) Tours & TicketsKoutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia) Tours & TicketsDar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des Confluences Tours & TicketsPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech) Tours & TicketsBahia Palace (Palais Bahia) Tours & TicketsTiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin) Tours & TicketsTizi-n'Tichka Pass Tours & TicketsMajorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle) Tours & TicketsBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef) Tours & TicketsDar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha) Tours & TicketsMohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Tours & TicketsOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park) Tours & TicketsMarrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech) Tours & TicketsTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust) Tours & TicketsOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud) Tours & Tickets