- Choose to make lunch or dinner, according to your schedule
- Benefit from the insider knowledge and expertise of a local chef
- Pick up traditional Moroccan recipes to use again back home
- Enjoy a sit-down meal together with your host’s family
Departure & Return
about 5 min walk from El Badii palace, when you come from the palace side you will find a pharmacy on the left, the name of the pharmacy is: Pharmacy El Badii, I will be near the pharmacy in time to wait for you
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY najlae el rhazi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a great way to learn the cuisine and the culture in a way that you can’t any other way!" See review