1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Vegetarian cooking classes can be hard to come by, especially when you’re looking for one to do from home. This Indian vegetarian cuisine virtual cooking class is a great choice for anyone looking to add some delicious Mumbai-inspired dishes to their plate. Connect with your instructor live on Skype, straight from our home kitchen in Mumbai's largest slum, and learn the ins and outs of whipping up popular favorites such as mattar paneer. Meet our family, learn about our culture, our home, and our delicious food.
- Learn how to make vegetarian Indian dishes at home from a Mumbai local
- A real-time session on Skype allows you to ask questions as you cook
- Online recipes provided to make it easy to follow along
- Get your instructor’s full attention during this virtual cooking class
Saved to wishlist!
Panner Mutter Masala (Cottage Cheese gravy with peas)
Cumin Seeds Rice
Live interactive cooking class
Personal chef (who is a Mumbai Local)
Connection in real time
Recipes on line
Possibility to ask questions even after the lesson
Ingredients list (shared by operator after booking is made)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This is a Virtual interactive online cooking class. After booking is made operator will share online session Skype/Zoom details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- As its a virtual cooking class, please ensure your internet connection is working properly
- Please share with chef if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Please note this is not a professional cooking class but rather an opportunity to cook and learn with a local home-chef. The experience will be as much about the stories around the food and local culture, as it would be about the meal itself.
- Please note that the available times are in IST time zone (Indian Standard Time).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mystical Mumbai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vegetarian Indian Cuisine Virtual Cooking Class Experience from Mumbai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Vegetarian Indian Cuisine Virtual Cooking Class Experience from Mumbai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vegetarian Indian Cuisine Virtual Cooking Class Experience from Mumbai?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vegetarian Indian Cuisine Virtual Cooking Class Experience from Mumbai?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Vegetarian Indian Cuisine Virtual Cooking Class Experience from Mumbai
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMumbaiCooking Classes - PuneCooking Classes - AurangabadCooking Classes - GoaCategory
Bandra-Worli Sea Link (Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link)ImagicaNational Gallery of Modern Art Mumbai (NGMA)DharaviMumbadevi TempleMani Bhavan Gandhi SangrahalayaBabulnath Temple (Babulnath Mandir)Kanheri CavesHanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta)Essel WorldMount Mary ChurchShree Siddhivinayak Ganapati TempleColabaS.J. StudiosBombay PanjrapoleBanganga Tank (Banganga Talav)ChurchgateMarine DriveImagica Water ParkFashion Street