5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Skip the ferries and crowded tourist beaches; take a luxury catamaran out into the Aegean Sea instead. On this small-group cruise, sail along the picturesque south coast of Mykonos or set out for Delos, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to a large range of ruins, sculptures, and ancient mosaics. Spend most of the day relaxing on your own terms: swim, snorkel, sunbathe on the beach or explore the sites without anyone to rush you through it.
- Choose between a morning or afternoon cruise, depending on your schedule
- Complimentary lunch or dinner provided on board, with wine served alongside
- Get picked up from and dropped off at your hotel in Platis Gialos
- Make pick-up easy: download your tickets to your mobile phone, no paper needed
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mykonos New Port, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Navigation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxury Catamaran Semi private cruise with meals & drinks and transportation.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxury Catamaran Semi private cruise with meals & drinks and transportation.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxury Catamaran Semi private cruise with meals & drinks and transportation.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxury Catamaran Semi private cruise with meals & drinks and transportation.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxury Catamaran Semi private cruise with meals & drinks and transportation.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMykonosShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsCatamaran Cruises - Cyclades IslandsDining Experiences - Cyclades IslandsLunch Cruises - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsSailing - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsCategory
Paros Tours & TicketsManto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous) Tours & TicketsMykonos Cruise Port Tours & TicketsMykonos Town (Chora Mykonos) Tours & TicketsNaxos Tours & TicketsKalafatis Beach Tours & TicketsMykonos Folklore Museum Tours & TicketsArmenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis) Tours & TicketsAegean Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets