Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Maximum of 15 people per booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Buses: In the interest of safety and comfort, we ask you not to eat and drink on the bus and keep your area clean with respect to the driver.
- Lost Property: Whilst ever effort is made to return lost property, we cannot be responsible for property left on the bus.
- The tour is scheduled to depart on time. On late arrivals, tour content and activities that were missed would not be refunded nor replaced. No reimbursement, compensation, partial or full refunds would be given.
- If a Participant chooses to leave a tour or activity part way through for any reason, no refund will be offered
- Itinerary: In case of a force majeure and/or reasons beyond our control and events that occur after the tour departure, we reserve the right to modify the routing and alter the itinerary.
- If your Cruise Ship is not able to arrive into the port of Mykonos on the tour date and the tour cannot be rescheduled for another date, we will issue a full refund.
- This Tour is NOT private, there will be other participants.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with wheelchairs or walking frames
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY iTRAVEL MYKONOS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms