10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Petra and Wadi Rum from Aqaba on a full-day tour that combines two spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Coordinated transport, tours, and pre-booked admission tickets make the most of your limited travel days; less time spent in ticket lines or flagging down drivers means more time to explore Petra’s soaring cliffs, climb to ancient tombs, and see Wadi Rum’s rugged desert in a 4WD vehicle.
- Included entrance fees save time and cash upon arrival
- Wadi Rum 4WD tour reaches roadless areas of the scenic desert
- Combine two destinations for less total driving time
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your Aqaba hotel or port
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Petra and Wadi Rum from Aqaba?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Petra and Wadi Rum from Aqaba?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Petra and Wadi Rum from Aqaba?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 13787P111
Compare Similar Experiences
Petra and Wadi Rum from Aqaba
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPetraShore Excursions - Eilat4WD Tours - EilatSporting Events - EilatBus Tours - EilatArchaeology Tours - EilatExtreme - EilatPorts of Call Tours - EilatHistorical Tours - EilatFull-day Tours - EilatShore Excursions - Aqaba4WD Tours - AqabaSporting Events - AqabaBus Tours - AqabaArchaeology Tours - AqabaExtreme - AqabaPorts of Call Tours - AqabaHistorical Tours - AqabaFull-day Tours - AqabaShore Excursions - Bethlehem4WD Tours - BethlehemSporting Events - BethlehemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemExtreme - BethlehemPorts of Call Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemCategory