9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The only practical way to experience the red sands and Martian landscapes of the Wadi Rum is on a tour. Rather than wait around for other guests to be collected and bounce around the desert in a Jeep with strangers, opt for this private door-to-door that includes a camel safari, a Jeep tour of rock inscriptions, sand dunes, and a natural bridge, and lunch at a desert camp.
- Experience the Wadi Rum, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on a private tour
- Make like a local as you explore the desert by camel with a Bedouin guide
- See the Khazali Canyon, the Um Frouth Rock Bridge, and more by Jeep
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 hours camel ride in Wadi Rum with Bedouin handler
3 hours jeep ride with English speaking Bedouin driver
Lunch at campsite (beverage not included)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended are comfortable shoes and covering clothes
- Essential is sun protection and a scarf against the possible dust
- Camel handlers have most of the time basic English skills
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Epecially in July and August expect high temperatures in the desert.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Petra Nights Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Wadi Rum Jeep and Camel Adventure from Petra?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Wadi Rum Jeep and Camel Adventure from Petra?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Wadi Rum Jeep and Camel Adventure from Petra?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Wadi Rum Jeep and Camel Adventure from Petra?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Wadi Rum Jeep and Camel Adventure from Petra
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPetra4WD Tours - EilatSporting Events - EilatBus Tours - EilatExtreme - EilatFull-day Tours - Eilat4WD Tours - AqabaSporting Events - AqabaBus Tours - AqabaExtreme - AqabaFull-day Tours - Aqaba4WD Tours - BethlehemSporting Events - BethlehemBus Tours - BethlehemExtreme - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemCategory