Departure & Return
Your driver Dhahir will then lend a hand in carrying your luggage as he leads you to your pre-selected vehicle. During your transfer, your driver will happily answer any questions you may have about jordan and share with you a few local tips on how to make the most out of your stay. Now that your transfer needs have been taken care of by Welcome, all that’s left for you to do is sit back, relax and enjoy your journey.. If a pick-up place is a hotel, the driver will wait for you in the hotel lobby. Meet-up instructions are given in the voucher confirming your booking. We pickup you from your hotel in Petra to wadi rum, or your camp in wadi rum to petra, Also the tour can be reversed, with the trip starting in wadi rum and finishing in petra. We also do normal pick ups from borders, airports and hotels, taking the most direct route between your pick up point and your destination .
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Jordanian Journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience