Explore our promoted experiences
- Combo walking tour and cooking class in Rome
- See iconic sites like the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona on a guided walking tour
- Learn to prepare an authentic 3-course meal with the help of a local chef
- Prepare classic Italian recipes like scratch-made pasta and decadent tiramisu
- Enjoy your homemade creations after the cooking lesson
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour with either lunch or dinner
Departure & Return
Tours departs from the third palm tree in Piazza di Spagna. This palm tree is a few steps away from the steps/ stairs. You will see the row of palm trees are in front of you, in the right hand side. It is also right in front of the metro gate Spagna at ground level.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 per booking .
- Workshop is usually held in a restaurant for an authentic experience with a licensed and experienced chef; however, if there are a few participants or under request, the class will be held at the chef´s house.
- This is a hands on pasta making class only, the sauces will be shown to you how they are made in front of you by the chef
- The desert will be explained in theory , however, if you would like how to make the desert from scratch, please send us a note, and we will add you to a different class of ours ( surcharge applies)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY J&H Enterprises, LLC
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.