- Save time and skip the long entrance lines
- Enjoy an immersive tour of two ancient attractions
- Listen to your guide through a convenient headset
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at Via del Colosseo nr.24
The tour will conclude at the Roman Forum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meet your guide at Largo Gaetana Agnesi nr.3, above the second floor of the Colosseum metro stop(blue line). Our staff will be waiting here, wearing a Green polo shirt for easy recognition.
- Important: please note that you cannot get to the Roman Forum with large bags, backpacks, or suitcases. You may bring small bags, but there is no cloakroom service inside the Roman Forum to accommodate the large items.
- Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' access.
- This tour entrance gives only access to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded.
- Please be advised that the Colosseum's capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure
- This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time. If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Italy Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms