- Take a private cooking lesson with a professional chef in Rome
- Learn about Italian ingredients during a shopping trip at a historic 1920s market
- Prepare iconic Italian dishes like pizza or pasta with the help of a professional instructor
- Savor your fresh, handmade Italian meal for lunch accompanied by wine from Lazio
- Private guide ensures more personalized attention and service
- Perfect trip for food lovers and gourmets
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Wander the stalls at this vintage food market that dates back to 1928, learning from your guide about the principal ingredients and techniques used in Italian cuisine. Once you’ve picked up the necessary supplies, proceed to a nearby restaurant, where you step into the kitchen with a professional chef for your cooking session. Get hands-on instruction to make iconic Italian pizza or pasta from your chef.
Once you’ve finished with your creation, sit down for a handmade meal accompanied by tasty wines from the country’s Lazio region. After lunch, be dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific allergy at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 4 years
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- PICK UP only in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- check that you provide all the details to the agency
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans and groups will be regulated according to the law and regulations of the virus corona in customer protection
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands