Explore our promoted experiences
- Evening Segway tour in the "Eternal City"
- See famous sites like the Rome Pantheon, Spanish Steps, and Piazza Navona
- Admire the beautiful Trevi Fountain glowing at night
- Learn about Rome's historical sites from your guide
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Departure & Return
Your tour meets at the Fat Tire Tours office, located at Via dei Delfini 35/36, 00186 Rome. We are located about 150 meters from Piazza Venezia (a 5 minute walk) and 1.5 km from the Colosseum (approximately a 15 minute walk). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
What To Expect
When everyone is ready, take off through Rome’s elegant squares and streets with your guide, who tells you stories and interesting facts about the city throughout the tour. Stop by Piazza Navona, one of Rome’s liveliest squares, and see the Temple of Hadrian and the ancient Pantheon.
Continue to the Spanish Steps, bustling with evening activity as locals and tourists make their way to dinner or drinks, and visit the Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi), one of the city’s most photographed attractions. Your tour then ends with return to your starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All riders must be at least 16 years old and weigh 40 kilos (90 pounds).
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A valid ID document is required on date of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "segway is by far the best way to see Rome and nighttime without the heat and with the beautiful fountains lit up it is magical." See review