Explore our promoted experiences
- Hassle-free tour with entry to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum included
- Avoid long lines—this tour gives you a guarantee to skip the long lines
- Hear your guide clearly through headsets
- See restricted areas of the Undergrounds, Arena, and Belvedere
Departure & Return
Meet at the green kiosk on the right as you exit the Colosseo metro station. Look for a yellow label with TOURIKS written on it. Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled start time. Note that there is also an upper floor exit of the metro station; please meet us downstairs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour starts in order to complete the signup. We cannot accommodate, refund or reschedule late arrivals
- A moderate amount of walking and steps are involved; wear comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- You will pass through strict security checks both at the Colosseum and at the Roman Forum entrance. Please be aware that security check lines are not skippable
- Flying drones and knives of any kind are strictly forbidden. Neither trolleys and big backpacks nor animals are allowed into the Colosseum. Glass/metal containers and sprays of any kind are also not allowed
- Travellers younger than 18 years old must present a valid document or proof of ID
- The order in which the sites are visited during the tour can vary; either the Colosseum or Forum and Palatine Hill will come first
- The Belvedere is momentarily not part of this tour due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOURIKS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms