Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the scenic Santorini village of Firostefani on this guided food and walking tour. After meeting at St. Gerasimos Square, embark on a food and drink-filled adventure. Get to know locals and learn about the village’s culture while marveling at panoramic views and enjoying treats like complimentary Greek coffee, delicious pie, olive oil, soulvlaki, loukoumades, and cold beer.
- Explore the food and culture of the beautiful seaside village of Firostefani
- Get an insider’s view of Santorini from an informative guide and locals
- Feast on delicious doughnuts, mouth-watering street food, and pie
- Enjoy a different perspective on a village famous for its blue-domed church
Saved to wishlist!
All food & drink samplings within the tour
A bottle of water & map of the island at the start of tour
All legal taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Panagiotis Arisototelis Christou
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Small-Group Eat and Walk Santorini Food Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Small-Group Eat and Walk Santorini Food Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would highly recommend this tour to see areas in Athens that you might otherwise miss." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Small-Group Eat and Walk Santorini Food Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSantoriniFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsStreet Food Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - KosWalking Tours - KosStreet Food Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosFood Tours - BodrumWalking Tours - BodrumStreet Food Tours - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory
Port of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & TicketsPerivolos Beach Tours & TicketsFira–Oia Hike Tours & TicketsAkrotiri Tours & TicketsRed Beach Tours & TicketsSkaros Rock Tours & TicketsThirasia (Therasia) Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsNea Kameni Tours & TicketsWhite Beach Tours & TicketsPyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis) Tours & Tickets