9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Experience Santorini’s nature and history on this all-day guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, explore Akrotiri, a well-preserved Bronze Age settlement buried in ash nearly 3,600 years ago in a volcanic eruption. Then head to the cliffside village of Oia and admire a magnificent sunset—along with the famous Blue Dome Church, Prophet Elias Monastery, and other sites.
- Spend the day sightseeing on the gorgeous Aegean island of Santorini
- Explore an ancient settlement and stroll the beautiful streets of of Oia
- Get an up-close view of local history and culture with an informative guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup/Drop off
Akrotiri Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Oia Sunset and Traditional Villages Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oia Sunset and Traditional Villages Full Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oia Sunset and Traditional Villages Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Oia Sunset and Traditional Villages Full Day Tour
9 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSantoriniBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsHistorical Tours - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - KosWalking Tours - KosHistorical Tours - KosFull-day Tours - KosBus Tours - BodrumWalking Tours - BodrumHistorical Tours - BodrumFull-day Tours - BodrumCategory
Pyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis) Tours & TicketsSkaros Rock Tours & TicketsNea Kameni Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsWhite Beach Tours & TicketsThirasia (Therasia) Tours & TicketsFira–Oia Hike Tours & TicketsRed Beach Tours & TicketsAkrotiri Tours & TicketsPort of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & TicketsPerivolos Beach Tours & Tickets