4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Savor an epic Santorini sunset accompanied by local wine and tapas during this 4-hour island tasting tour. Learn about wine production as you sample local Greek varietals like ‘Nykteri’ and ‘Assyrtiko’ at a pair of traditional Santorini wineries, capping off the day with a tasting at dusk hosted at Venetsanos Winery on the caldera cliffs. Nine wine samples, local cheese pairings, and a sunset tapas plate are included.
- Hotel pickup included
- All entrance fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (locations in Santorini)
3 traditional wineries in the countryside
Views of Santorini's sunset
Transportation with a/c deluxe minivan
12 samples of wine
English-speaking wine expert guide
Local cheese served alongside wine-tastings
Tapas platter filled with island specialties at last winery
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests from all Santorini hotels & Airbnb's.
If hotel is inaccessible by car due to restrictions, pickup will be held from a nearby location within short walking distance.
Cruise ship travelers: Meeting point is the "HERTZ" rental car company in Fira town, near the top of the cable car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 17years
- In case travelers are not staying in a hotel or haven't booked an accommodation yet, please advise accordingly
- Exact pickup times will be advised after confirmation of booking, by the local opeartor
- The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
- Most travelers can participate
- Duration 4 hours approx. The exact duration may vary including Hotel pickup and drop off.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santorini Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Half-Day Sunset Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Half-Day Sunset Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Santorini Half-Day Sunset Wine Tasting
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSantoriniFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - KosBus Tours - KosWine Tastings - KosHalf-day Tours - KosFood Tours - BodrumBus Tours - BodrumWine Tastings - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory
Fira–Oia Hike Tours & TicketsPort of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & TicketsSkaros Rock Tours & TicketsPerivolos Beach Tours & TicketsAkrotiri Tours & TicketsThirasia (Therasia) Tours & TicketsRed Beach Tours & TicketsWhite Beach Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsPyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis) Tours & TicketsNea Kameni Tours & Tickets