4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn how to prepare traditional Greek dishes, and enjoy a convivial, homey setting in a traditional Cave House: this Santorini cooking class offers a delicious immersion into local culinary traditions. Make your own way to the facilities, and enjoy appetizers and wine upon arrival. With your guide’s hands-on instructions, learn how to prepare several Greek dishes. At the end of class, enjoy your meal on the lovely terrace, with wine, desserts, and Greek coffee to go with.
- Learn to cook Greek dishes in a cozy and convivial atmosphere
- Indulge in local wines and delicious appetizers upon arrival
- All equipment and instruction is included, plus recipes to take home
- Enjoy your homemade meal on the terrace, plus wine, coffee, and dessert
Saved to wishlist!
Materials, supplies and tools for cooking
Drinks: wine, soft drinks and water
Complete meal after the cooking lesson
Complimentary dessert and coffee
Departure & Return
Petra Kouzina , Megalochori, Thira 847 00, GreeceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Dietary restrictions need to be informed prior to booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Petra Kouzina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Petra Kouzina Cooking Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Petra Kouzina Cooking Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Petra Kouzina Cooking Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Petra Kouzina Cooking Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Petra Kouzina Cooking Experience
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSantoriniCooking Classes - Cyclades IslandsDining Experiences - Cyclades IslandsCooking Classes - KosDining Experiences - KosCooking Classes - BodrumDining Experiences - BodrumCategory
Nea Kameni Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsSkaros Rock Tours & TicketsPerivolos Beach Tours & TicketsPort of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & TicketsPyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis) Tours & TicketsThirasia (Therasia) Tours & TicketsRed Beach Tours & TicketsWhite Beach Tours & TicketsFira–Oia Hike Tours & TicketsAkrotiri Tours & Tickets