- Full-day small-group tour of Ephesus from Selcuk
- Learn about the ancient history of this swath of antiquity
- Visit the Temple of Artemis, once one of the seven wonders of the ancient world
- Stop by the last residence of the Virgin Mary
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Selcuk
- Small-group tour ensures plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Hear about daily life in the ancient city, and learn how local beliefs, politics and religion have changed through the centuries. See the ruined foundations of the Temple of Artemis, once a Wonder of the Ancient World that was damaged by earthquakes, Goths and passing time.
Take in an important Catholic pilgrimage site at Bulbul Mountain, where some believe that the Virgin Mary lived her final years in a small, stone house. Discover Isa Bay mosque, a jewel of Seljukian architecture, whose brick minarets tower above Iznik-tiled domes and 12 columns, then finish the day with return transfer to your Selcuk hotel. This tour includes lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaturka Ephesus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.