6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get off-road access deep into the Egyptian sands on this sunset desert safari, which includes quad bikes, camel rides, and live entertainment. Enjoy door-to-door pickup and drop-off from your Sharm El Sheikh hotel, plus a candle-lit, Bedouin-style dinner spread. You’ll also get a chance to stargaze with on-site telescopes, plus enjoy a belly-dancing and Tanoura show.
- A Bedouin-style evening desert safari with buffet dinner, dancing, camel rides, and more
- Experience traditional Bedouin lifestyles with unparalleled access to local communities
- Get a taste of authentic regional refreshments, from herbal tea to hookah pipes
- Discover rugged corners of the desert on the back of a camel and from a quad bike, helmet included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Transport by air-conditioned Car
Photo & Video DVD
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel name, room number to get the exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hageeg Zoser Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sharm trip: Sunset Quad Bike Safari and Bedouin Dinner?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sharm trip: Sunset Quad Bike Safari and Bedouin Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Sharm trip: Sunset Quad Bike Safari and Bedouin Dinner
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSharm el Sheikh4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSafaris - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaHalf-day Tours - Red Sea4WD Tours - DahabSporting Events - DahabBus Tours - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabSafaris - DahabExtreme - DahabHalf-day Tours - Dahab4WD Tours - Saint CatherineSporting Events - Saint CatherineBus Tours - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineSafaris - Saint CatherineExtreme - Saint CatherineHalf-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory