- Tel Aviv graffiti tour visits two creative areas
- Choose between morning and evening departure times
- Discover the meanings behind the graffiti and street art you’ll see
- Soak up the atmosphere of the city on a walking tour
Departure & Return
Near "Malka Cafe" For tours on Sundays and Wednesdays
Near "Hamalabia" For tours on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Be Tel Aviv tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience