12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore the historic shores of Greece’s Athos Peninsula during this 12-hour cruise-based excursion from Thessaloniki. Learn about the origins of Eastern Orthodox beliefs at the UNESCO-listed monasteries of Mount Athos, and then discover the charming village of Ouranoupoli. You’ll also enjoy traditional Greek dances and music on the return trip to port.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by luxury A/C bus
Commentary & information throughout the cruise through speakers
Folklore show with traditional dances & Greek music
English speaking expert escort
Lunch & drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Besides central located hotels, we offer pick up service also from Aristotelous, Galerious Arch, Corner West Saloon (Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou) and Everest (Prasina Fanaria).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 600 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athos Peninsula Day Cruise from Thessaloniki?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Athos Peninsula Day Cruise from Thessaloniki?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athos Peninsula Day Cruise from Thessaloniki?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athos Peninsula Day Cruise from Thessaloniki?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Athos Peninsula Day Cruise from Thessaloniki
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingThessalonikiDay Cruises - MacedoniaWater Tours - MacedoniaSailing - MacedoniaFull-day Tours - MacedoniaCategory