Explore our promoted experiences
- Join a traveling theater show during the Venetian Carnival
- Costumed guide resurrects a centuries-old performance ritual
- Learn about Venice's history and lore while moving through sidestreets
- Fun and entertaining option for families with older kids
Departure & Return
After the “Gran Caffè Quadri” in St. Mark's Square walk until you reach the Olivetti Museum and then turn right passing under the archway leading to a bridge. Cross the bridge and proceed straight on to “Campo San Gallo” the meeting point is in front of the San Gallo Theatre or San Gallo Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed later)
- In case of particular events, the itinerary could be change
- The visit could be bilingual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms