1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Venetian masks have a long and storied history: during the republic’s heyday, they were used to conceal the identities of residents who engaged in decadent activities. In their masks, peasants and noblemen were equal. Make your own Venetian mask (yours to keep), adorned with sequins, ribbons, and other fineries, under the tutelage of a local artist. All materials are provided.
- Decorate your own Venetian mask
- Family-friendly—great for kids
- Take home a personalized piece of Venetian culture
- All materials provided
Saved to wishlist!
01 hour course of mask decoration
All necessary colours and supplies
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guide or assistant (just the mask artisan)
Departure & Return
30125 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Go direclty to the Mask Shop "La Bauta", Campo San Tomà, 2867
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will take place rain or shine, though may be cancelled from the provider if tides are exceptionally high
- This is not a private tour, it is a shared one, so there may be a large number of participants during holidays and peak season
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Park Viaggi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mask Workshop - Paint your own Venetian mask?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mask Workshop - Paint your own Venetian mask?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Mask Workshop - Paint your own Venetian mask?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mask Workshop - Paint your own Venetian mask?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I chose a simple cat half mask, but it would have been better to just choose an eye mask due to the limited time allowed." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mask Workshop - Paint your own Venetian mask
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCraft Classes Painting Classes Classes & WorkshopsUnique ExperiencesVeniceUnique Experiences - VenetoCraft Classes - VenetoPainting Classes - VenetoUnique Experiences - TrevisoCraft Classes - TrevisoPainting Classes - TrevisoUnique Experiences - PaduaCraft Classes - PaduaPainting Classes - PaduaCategory
Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari) Tours & TicketsAccademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia) Tours & TicketsCa' Rezzonico Tours & TicketsBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli) Tours & TicketsVenice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia) Tours & TicketsVenice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia) Tours & TicketsMurano Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova) Tours & TicketsFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo) Tours & TicketsVenice Lido (Lido di Venezia) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa) Tours & TicketsVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica) Tours & TicketsCa' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia) Tours & TicketsSan Lazzaro degli Armeni Tours & TicketsVenice Islands Tours & TicketsAqualandia Tours & TicketsVenice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Tours & TicketsLake Misurina (Lago di Misurina) Tours & Tickets